The former cricket pavilion is located in beautiful woodland surrounds and boasts breathtaking and idyllic views.
Set in the grounds at the back of the house the pavilion has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen diner and living room and will sleep up to four people.
- 5* rated by Visit England
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower/jacuzzi bath
- Double bedroom with en-suite bath
- Additional bedroom with bunk beds
- Set in the grounds at the front of the house
- Living room
- Sleeps 6
Price includes self catering continental breakfast comprising fruit and cereal selection, orange juice, milk, bread, butter and a selection of preserves.
All accommodation also includes glassware, cutlery, crockery, fridge, toaster and digital radio. (Discount available on 2 nights stay or longer.)
From £750 per night